Fancy colour Diamonds, A Guardian Angel for the Next Generations
- Unlike traditional investments that yield income but may fluctuate in value, Fancy colour Diamonds are primarily objects of beauty and passion; they became desirable collectibles among those who realized that Fancy colour Diamonds are a limited resource. As supply is constantly diminishing, new collectors continue to join the club, which enables this exclusive niche to remain stable over the years.
- A Fancy colour Diamond mounted in jewellery can be sold globally and privately, much more readily than a colourless diamond can, and without being subjected to any price list or sharp price drops.
- When it comes to the stone’s physical aspects, we recognize a few benefits for the diamond category as a whole. The first is a unique value-to-size ratio when compared with other alternative asset classes such as gold, art, vintage cars, or wine.
- The second, the fact that a multimillion-dollar diamond is an eminently wearable object, gives its owner a strong sense of freedom and independence, two advantages that should not be underestimated in times of crisis.
- The latter is tied to regulation and inheritance tax: Because diamonds are personal, wearable objects (similar to collectible watches), they are among the few multi-million dollar assets that, in most countries, can be physically handed over to loved ones without being subjected to any legal proceedings.
- A diamond portfolio or a jewellery collection, regardless of its value, requires no maintenance, nor does it take up any space when stored in a home safe.
- The main motivation driving private collectors to acquire Fancy colour Diamonds appears to be the pleasure of exhibiting their refined taste and celebrating their personal success.
- Most collectors are aware of the fact that a Fancy colour Diamond can mature as an investment after a long period of time, and, if necessary, may be sold to another collector. An individually-owned gem can be sold through different on-line or off-line consignment platforms, such as auction houses or on-line companies specializing in second-hand luxury goods.
- Other collectors feel that such a diamond is an ideal and timeless commodity, one that can be passed on continuously within the family as “the guardian angel of portable wealth.” The fact that the vast majority of mines will stop unearthing rough in about 60 years reinforces this notion exponentially.
A platform for colour diamond investment need to combine the DNA of an experienced diamond wholesaler with the business conduct of a fund manager.
Furthermore, Fancy Colour investment platforms need professional diamond buyers who have access to first-hand sources and savvy collectors who can buy these goods.
being Australia’s leading colour diamond specialist with a track record of high returns, JennyBay Diamonds is a comprehensive agent dealing with some of the world’s most precious and valuable colour diamonds. This guarantees you access to the highest quality and best price.
We offer you a complete service:
- Selection Process
- Valuation Certification
- Secured Delivery
- Vault Storage and Insurance
- Reselling your Investment